Friday, February 6, 2015

Lavisly's Picks Friday MASL Week #16

Missouri -5.5 @ St. Louis +5.5 over/under 16.5  The Ambush coughed up a win to the Harrisburg Heat, and then pulled off a win in Detroit in a very tight game.  It seems like St.Louis has not been clicking as of late, but I think they are due for a good showing at home against the undefeated Comets.  I am not saying that they are going to win the game, but I think that they have a good chance at keeping within 5.5 of Missouri at home, so I will give the Ambush the points.  Both Missouri and St.Louis have strong defenses, so I will go ahead and take the unders.  Hopefully I can make it home in time to catch this game on ESPN3 to start out my soccer weekend.

Milwaukee -8.5 @ Tulsa +8.5 over/under 13.5  I don't think that Tulsa has a chance to beat the visiting Wave, but last time that Tulsa played the Wave in Milwaukee they only lost by 6.  I will give the Revolution the points in this one and hope that they can hang with the better team.  13.5 seems like a small amount of points, so I will go with the unders.

Brownsville +2.5 @ Saltillo -2.5 over/under 15.5  Saltillo seems to be playing better soccer now than they did early in the season, where as is seemed like Brownsville played better at the beginning of the season, and have progressively gotten worse, but I think this is the Barracudas night.  No real reason.  This game is off of my radar.  Points go to Brownsville, game stays under.

Baltimore -9.5 @ Las Vegas +9.5 over/under 17.5  This is the game that has my interest, and I will be watching it closely.  Las Vegas has picked up some players at the trade deadline that I want to see on the field for the Legends.  I am also interested in seeing what the Legends game plan will be against the Blast.  Will they play a good game on defense, or will they foul hard and often to sacrifice a blue card or two in order to try and throw the Blast off their game.?  How will the Legends play on the offensive side of the ball.  Can they get it going and score some clean goals, or will it be a scrappy effort with some ugly goals.  Will the Legends announcers bring their A game in calling the play by play?  Will Dave K. jump on the field and streak across the Orleans Arena desperately avoiding security?   We will see what happens, but all I want is a good feed on-line, and a good clean game from both sides.  Vegas gets the points and the game stays under.

No comments:

Post a Comment