Thursday, February 19, 2015

Lavishly's Picks Thursday MASL Week #18

Harrisburg +9.5 @ Rochester -9.5 over/under 30.5  Last time I weighed in on this match-up I thought that Harrisburg could hang in and keep it close with the Lancers and I thought that the game would stay under 29 points or something like that.  I was wrong.  This time I will sing a different tune and say that the game will go over 30.5 and that at home Rochester will layeth the smackith down on a Thursday night at home by covering the 9.5 points. 

Chicago +3.5 @ Syracuse -3.5 over/under 17.5  The Silver Knights are brewing something up in Syracuse that could take the Eastern Division by surprise.  If getting hot at the right moment is the key to winning in the postseason, then watch out, Syracuse is getting hot.  Chicago will try to come into Syracuse and pour some water on the Silver Knights in an attempt to cool them off, but things don't seem right in Chicago.  The Mustangs seem to be missing something as of late, but what it is I am not quite sure.  The Mustangs need to win at least one game out of the two they will be playing this weekend to keep from sliding into the postseason on a 3 game losing skid, and a win in Baltimore is unlikely.  We will see what happens tonight, but I will guess that Syracuse covers the 3.5 and the game goes over 17.5.

No comments:

Post a Comment