Sunday, February 15, 2015

Lavishly's Picks Sunday MASL Week #17

Brownsville +7.5 @ Dallas -7.5 over/under 11.5  There is a good chance that Dallas runs it up on the Barracudas at home, so I will go with Dallas covering the spread, and the game going over.

Syracuse +0.5 @ Chicago -0.5 over/under 18.5  Both teams are playing their second in a row, so I will stick with the unders in this one.  The Mustangs are the better team in my opinion and should have no trouble beating the Silver Knights at home.

Oxford City +5.5 @ Monterrey -5.5 over/under 12.5  This is a look into a possible post season match-up and should be interesting.  Oxford will stay within 5.5 that I am sure of, but the over/under is a little tricky because both teams have good goalies.  I will go with the unders in this one, but I am not as sure about it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment