Thursday, February 12, 2015

Lavishly's Picks Thursday MASL Week #17

San Diego -1.5 @ Ontario +1.5 over/under 13.5  A win tonight guarantees a division championship and home field advantage for the San Diego Sockers.  A win for the Ontario Fury keeps their hopes alive for a chance to take the lead in the division and get the home field advantage in the post season.  Ontario makes me nervous, and I think that they have a good chance at winning the game tonight.  Guto and Topete have been playing great for the Fury since they came aboard, and as always Tiguinho and Nunez are outstanding players that are always a threat to score goals or points in the form of assists.  The Sockers are starting a difficult set of road games which starts in Ontario and ends in Las Vegas.  The biggest thing that the Sockers need to do in these two game, in my terrible opinion, is stay off the IR.  San Diego need to get through this trip without any more blows to their roster.  Ontario doesn't worry me, it's the Vegas game that scares me.  I have a terrible fear that a cheap shot will sideline an important piece to the team.  I hope that the Legends proves me wrong.  Ontario keeps it close in their last regular season home game, even holding the lead at times, and maybe even winning the game.  Ontario +1.5 over 13.5.
 

1 comment: