Friday, November 14, 2014

Lavishly's Lines MASL Week #4

Texas Strikers @ Tulsa Revolution  Oh man, this is tough.  Tulsa is at home, and the Strikers are not that good, but the Strikers scored 7 times on La Fiera,and I don't know that Tulsa could pull that off against Hidalgo.  I am going to the dice on this one.  I will favor the home team in this one, and I will roll on of the dice for the spread.  2.  And now I will roll three dice for for the over under.  10.  The dice have spoken.  Tulsa -2 over/under 10

Detroit Waza Flo @ Baltimore Blast  This is going to be tough for the Waza Flo, especially without Dominic, but I have seen Detroit play good without Dom on the field.  Detroit is coming off of tough OT loss at home, and have yet to play a game on the road.  I think that a larger field will showcase the speed of some of the Detroit players that is often lost in the smaller Melvindale Arena.  I also think that Costea Decu is very dangerous with more space to operate.  Baltimore is no joke, and they have the home field advantage.  This game will be MPS so I gotta think about this for a second...ok.  I think Baltimore wins at home.  Baltimore - 5.5 o/u 20

Seattle Impact @ Turlock Express  It is hard to go into Turlock and pull off a win against the Express, and I doubt that the Impact will pull it off.  Seattle wasn't completely inept in their game against the Sockers, they had some ballers and some speed, but the smaller Turlock field is the great equalizer.  I am interested to see what kind of team Seattle turns out to be further into the season, but for now, Turlock wins a close one.  Turlock -1.5 o/u 14

Brownsville Barracudas @ Dallas Sidekicks  I am interested to see this game now that both teams have 2 games in the books.  Will the Sidekicks return to old form and play a strong game from beginning to end?  Will Brownsville be a more refined team now that they have played some games at a high level?  This game should be a good measuring stick for both teams, and give us an idea of what both teams are made of.  Dallas -2.5 o/u 16 

Detroit Waza Flo @ Harrisburg Heat  This could be a very long season for the Harrisburg Heat.  If they can't pull off a win at home against Detroit in this game, then there is a very good possibility that they lose their first 13 games.  What the hell, I am calling it now. You all heard it at THE INDOOR OUTHOUSE. I predict that Harrisburg wins 0 games this season.  Detroit -3.5 o/u 14.5  oh wait, this is MPS right?  so in that case I will just double up what I had.  Detroit -7 o/u 29

Seattle Impact @ Sacramento Surge  Sacramento is at home, but I don't think that helps them much.  Seattle will be playing their second game of the weekend.  I think that Seattle is probably a better team, but I don't have  a clue on the spread or the over/under.  So once again I am going to the dice.  I will roll the first one for the spread.  3.  And now I will roll three dice for the over/under.  OK, 5, 3, and 5.  Alright the fates have spoken.  Seattle -3 over/under 13

Milwaukee Wave @ Missouri Comets  So I guess the Milwaukee Wave aren't as good as they were last year, or at least that is what I have heard.  I read that this game is sold out in Missouri, man that would be fun to go too.  Missouri is a good team and haven't lost a game yet this season, and I doubt they lose their home opener.  Missouri -3 o/u 14.5

Chicago Mustangs @ St. Louis Ambush  Chicago took a while to find their rhythm in their last game, but I don't think that will be the case in their first away game of the season.  I have a feeling that Vaca returns to his old form in this game and scores at least 2 goals.  St. Louis plays a good game at home, but falls short in a close battle with the Mustangs.  Chicago -1 o/u 13.5

Texas Strikers @ Wichita B-52's  Wichita is an improved team and will win their second home game in a row.  On a side bet, Alex Mosley scores a hat trick in this home blowout for the B-52's.  Texas will continue their losing streak.  Wichita -5.5 o/u 16

Ontario Fury @ San Diego Sockers  I know that the Sockers haven't lost a game yet this season, but that doesn't mean I am completely confident in how they are playing.  Ontario scares me.  Vegas I know is a good team and I know what to expect when we play them, but Ontario is a little more tricky to gauge.  The Fury got back Sesay and Piffer, and have other weapons like Nunez, who can make all sorts of tricky shots, and Tiguinho, who can facilitate great plays and create opportunities on offense.  I am interested in seeing how the Sockers have gelled since the last home game.  Are they a team with some great players, or are they a unit that operates like clockwork.  I am guessing that they are far from clockwork, but much improved since their home opener.  San Diego -1 o/u 12.5 

No comments:

Post a Comment