Thursday, November 20, 2014

Lavishly's Line MASL Week #5

Las Vegas Legends @ San Diego Sockers  San Diego is 3-0, but how long will the winning streak last? Especially since they will be playing Las Vegas twice this weekend.  Las Vegas is playing great defense this season, and the proof is in the pudding.  The Legends held the fast paced high powered offense of the Monterrey Flash to only 3 goals, and kept the Sockers to only 5 goals in San Diego.  It is only a matter of time until the Vegas offense finds the back of the net more times than than their defense allows in opposing goals.  I think that Vegas will hold back the Sockers offense and find a way to pull out a close win on the road.  My biggest reason for believing that Las Vegas is going to win tonight is the fact that my "Cooler" brother in law is going to go to the game.  If you are new to THE INDOOR OUTHOUSE, or you don't remember why my brother in law is "The Cooler", read what happened last year when I brought "The Cooler" to the first 2 home games of the season. http://theindoorouthouse.blogspot.com/2013/11/sure-it-is-safe-trust-me.html  Las Vegas -0.5 over/under 11

Side Bet  The number of beers I drink Over/under 2.5 

1 comment: