Thursday, February 27, 2014

Revised Lines for Playoff Week #2

        Hey! Hey! Go easy on me, I am moving my still nursing new born, my three year old son who, bless his heart, is the most in the way, pain in the ass, and persistent little helper who has to help do everything, and my exhausted wife this weekend.  Not only are we moving, but is during the first and heaviest rain of the year in Southern California.  Can you believe that! it has been sunny and 80 degrees all of January and February, but now it is time for us to move, and it rains. 
      
        Yes Yes, Craig Elsten, you have taken me to the bank this year, but maybe, just maybe, it is all a part of an elaborate plan to lure you into a false sense of security and confidence before I hustle the pants off of you in one of the greatest gambling cons ever in PASL history.  Or, maybe I am just terrible at handicapping the PASL, which by the way is incredibly hard considering all of the variables one has to consider, like the fact that a lot of teams never travel with a full roster, no one field is the same, some teams play out side, while others in sports parks, and I have came to the conclusion that not all refs are calling the games using the same rulebook.  If I was a gambling man, which I obviously am, I would bet on the latter excuse though.

        I am going to revise my lines again, and maybe I will revise them before this weekend.  Here we go.

Cincinnati Saints @ Cleveland Freeze  Cleveland -4.5 o/u 21

Monterrey Flash @ Hidalgo La Fiera  Hidalgo -1.5 o/u 12.5

San Diego Sockers @ Las Vegas Legends  San Diego -1.5 o/u 15

       If I am lucky maybe a degenerate Las Vegas gambler will take me up on my SD Line, if that is the case, Elsten can act as my Proxy bookie and handle the money.


1 comment: