Monday, October 20, 2014

I Don't Know

        I don't know.  I don't know about this league. I don't know what exactly happened in the off-season.  I don't know anything about the new teams in the league. I don't know who will win the Ron Newman Cup.  I don't know what Multiple Point Scoring looks like.  I don't know if I like all of the new rules.  I don't know if growing from 12 to 23 teams in 4 seasons is a good thing.  I don't know if a divided league can survive the test of time.

        I know I love the Sockers.  I know that I am excited for the new season to begin.  I know I love going to games with my family.  I know I enjoy watching other teams in the league.  I know I enjoyed following the games last season and handicapping the games for fun.  I know I appreciate my fans and people who follow my posts.  Thank you.  I know I don't have as much time this season as I did last season to do this blog, so please bear with me as I try my best to keep this thing going.  I am probably going to do things a little different this year, but nonetheless I will be trying to pick the winners and doing some rankings and throw my two cents in here or there.  Thanks for reading and here's to a great season of indoor soccer.  Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Good post. Good times can't wait to continue the pre and post game beers in the lot. I hope to God the boys are physically and mentally prepared this season. I have not had a whole lot of time to study the team and look at what we picked up. Trust in Phil we will

    Bring em on and know this people when you are In DAGO
    PACK A LUNCH ITS GOING TO be A LONG EVENING

    ReplyDelete