Monday, November 25, 2013

Power Rankings after week #4

        First of all, I would like to thank Brian Zellers, Craig Elsten, Greg Ponto-Suttie, Ed Dravecky, Brian Reddick, Ed Hromatka, and Martin Glaenzer for reading and commenting on the Rankings, and Dominic Scicluna and Emmy G. Arteaga for reading and liking.  I also need to mention that Dominic has been giving me and my blog plugs all over the place and I really appreciate it, Thanks.
        In the Power Rankings I will first of all put the top ten teams in my Stable.  Then, I will put the rest of The Herd out to pasture.  Finally, I will name The Deuce, the two teams in the PASL that are stinking up the outhouse.  Considering that not all teams played this week the power ranking will not change drastically from last week.

THE STABLE

1. Monterrey Flash  Still in #1 at 6-0.

2. Dallas Sidekicks  I can't in good conscious move the Sidekicks on a week were they didn't play a game.

3. Las Vegas Legends  A good overtime win on the road against a quality Ontario Fury team.

4. Ontario Fury  An overtime loss to the Legends at home, but the team still looked good in their first game against the Legends.  The next time these two side will face each other will be at Ontario on February 8th, I will again make the trip up north to see this game, it will be awesome when both teams are firing on all pistons.

5. San Diego  2 wins against a mediocre team and terrible team puts the Sockers at 2-2.

6. Detroit Waza Flo  Detroit didn't play this week so I will not move them.

7. Hidalgo La Fiera  An overtime win in Tulsa and a shootout win in Wichita are still two road wins, putting La Fiera at 4-1.

8. Chicago Mustangs  Despite what I said last week, the Mustangs didn't play this week so I will not move them.

9. Cleveland Freeze  A strong showing and good road win at Harrisburg moves the Freeze up to #9.  The true test comes next week when the Heat go to Detroit to face the Waza Flo.

10. Turlock Express  The Express move down a notch after a home loss to the Sockers.

THE HERD 

Harrisburg Heat
Cincinnati Saints
Wichita B-52's
Saltillo Rancho Seco
Illinois Piasa
Bay Area Rosal
Mexico Toros
Tulsa Revolution

THE DEUCE

1. Sacramento Surge  In the Surge's game against the Sockers they struggled to have any structure to their offense.  Even after being in the league for over a year, Sacramento still struggled to execute set pieces and other basic functions of the indoor game.

2. Texas Strikers  Win-less, and it looks like they will stay that way until after Christmas.    


No comments:

Post a Comment